Copyright © 2012 5ringcircus2012.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Sunday 12 August 2012

My London 2012

And so, after 16 incredible days, London 2012 is about to draw to a close.

Some of my highlights from the days I came:

Our first look at the park: Matt by the Aquatic Centre


Me and my first look at the Stadium & Orbit


Pandemonium - My favourite part of the Opening Ceremony


Team GB


The Flags


The Flame


Basketball Arena


Wimbledon... but not quite as we know it!


Aquatic Centre


Orbit


The Stadium


Me, Joe and Nicky + Velodrome



My Last Look - Stadium, Orbit and... the Royal Barge?




The end of my London 2012 odyssey.  Once in a lifetime, never to be forgotten and proud to be British.








No comments:

Post a Comment